Google Analytics Training and consultancy service
Objective of this Training:
- A marketer need to be aware what is Website Analytics and what it can do for him
- A marketer need to learn how he can setup the analytics for his business and so he can monitor his business
- A marketer wants to know which metrics stands for what, Does he need to look all metrics or only few key indicators daily?
- A marketer want to know how we can see his Key indicators daily with automated way and so it save his time
Tools like GTM , ga , Google optimise , search console
Collection of Data:
GA has automated all of the informations you wanted to see but imagine if you need to do manually all this data.
For example: currently only the default data like view, navigation, source and audience attributes are available. What if you want to collect which button user click?
That’s where tag management solutions like GTM comes into the picture.
- Events configuration
- Passing variables to facebook
- Passing variables to Google analytics
- Search console
- Search console to Google analytics
Processing of Data into informations
Things to collect
- metrics table
Key process indicators
Top Metrics important
CPA, Frequency of donation, Average order value, Churn rate, LTV, Return rate
- Increasing this ___ improves ____-
- Decreasing this ____ improves ______
Event – A discrete action or class of actions that occurs on a website. A page view is a type of event. Events also encapsulate clicks, form submissions, keypress events, and other client-side user actions
PART 2: Reporting Automation
- Why do we need reporting automation?
- Some sample dashboards
- Google Sheet + Manual VS
- Google Sheet + Google analytic plugin VS
- Google Sheet + Supermetrics
- Google Sheet + Supermetrics + DataStudio
Way of transformation
- Google sheet
- Google sheet formulas
- Google analytics plugin