Before few years, Educational institutions used to recruit students from word of mouth, events and other offline marketing. Recently with
So considering all this situations, educational institutions need to digital transform their process and operation.
- Digital marketing is an essential tool for colleges when it comes to attracting students.
- Social media campaigns on platforms like Facebook are effective ways of driving traffic to your website
cloud base dtechnology solutions need to be implemented for knowledge sharing to communication
I have drafted this below strategy which is applicable for any educational institutions whether it’s school, college or university.
Goals of this transformation
- Building a Marketing technology system to run ads as efficiently and cost-effectively
- Building a Marketing technology system to engage the user in a more personalized way through email.
- Building a Marketing Analytics system to track the behavior of the users and monitor
- Building a CRM system integrated with Marketing Tools to manage their Marketing Lead Acquisition and nurturing
- Building a CRM system where any person in the organization can find leads and their details in a structured format.
- Building a CRM system integrated with Service Desk where the customer service team can manage service desk inquiries through Email and Live Chats
Background and strategic fit
It is easy to set up an advertisement campaign to run ads and bring leads in a normal fashion but that’s not the efficient way, how we nurture them and track the performance is important for an efficient and scalable way. So what we going to use is a customer relationship management system(CRM) to manage this efficiently with proper fundamental marketing technology system to run ads and monitor the results.
This way we can scale the college marketing activities and student engagement activities in a most advanced and structured way whether it is 5000 leads or 150,000 leads acquired.
The situations we considered before going ahead with this solutions.
- What will happen when a user comes into a website where he has no personalized message?
- What will happen when a user has been targeted generically and not focused on the potential targets?
- What will happen when a lead is submitted but there is no follow up from customer service team?
- What will happen when the lead is submitted with no proper details of courses or anything?
- What will happen when a user has shown interest in the first mail but there was no proper follow from customer service team?
- What will happen when we acquire 200 leads per day, who will send the initial details to them? Are we going to send one by one in a manual fashion?
- What will happen when a user comes to the website and want to ask a very quick doubt?
- What will happen when we have 500 leads but we don’t know who is considering, who is just checking, who is ready to join?
About the Project Team:
We specialize in implementing technology solutions for companies who value the importance of digital transformation and automated smart systems whether it is acquiring a new user(#digitalmarketing) or automating the process of operations in marketing/analytics/sales.
Our expertise and services help online retailers, educational institutions and Nonprofit organizations to manage digital marketing and product development. Our main goal is to help our clients use
Technology Implementation Requirements (Aka Implementation List)
The title means the functionality
User story means: Who needs this? What do they need? What company will get?
|CMS – Landing PAge||Marketers are able to create landing pages under a subdomain for landing the users in a customised pages which are personalised and dynamic|
|CMS – Landing Pages customization||Marketers are able to embed images, videos, whitepapers anything that can help students to consider submitting their lead.|
|CMS <> CRM – Landing Page Forms||Marketers are able to create a customizable form in the landing pages to test various assumptions of user lead submission|
|CMS <> GTM – Landing Page Tracking||Marketers are able to put tracking system(Google Tag Manager) in the created landing pages for tracking the user behavior and retargeting|
|Content Marketing (Organic Search)||Building a BLOG of Wikipedia of the educational knowledge base (For example: Even getting a monopoly in supply chain management education)|
|CRM – Leads View Sales & CS team||Sales team are able to see the lead, understand what users want and contact them back with any details for further proceeding|
|CRM – Performance Tracker||Marketers are able to see the performance of those leads in Kanban board view to clearly identify where is the bottleneck|
|CRM – Sync between Mail system||Marketers are able to send those leads filtered with different stage funnel to a marketing automation tool for email marketing|
|CRM <> Facebook||Marketers are able to send the leads from Facebook ads system to CRM system automatically|
|CRM <> Getresponsse||Developers able to sync the contacts between getresponse and zoho for marketing emails|
|CRM/support Desk||Sales/CS team have a system where they can write email, phone call to the users|
|CRM/support Desk||Sales/CS team have a system where they can update the details of the users interest and move them to a different stage of the funnel|
|Facebook Ad Account Setup||Marketers are able to run ads on Facebook ads system to source leads|
|Facebook Ad Tracking System||Marketers are able to track when ads have SUCCESSFULLY brought a new lead into landing pages ads|
|Getresonse <> MUST||Developers create a custom domain and add a CNAME records from getresponse with MUST to make the domain authority more trustworthy|
|Google Analytics Implementation||Marketers and CEO able to monitor the performance of the campaigns through analytical system|
|Google Tag Manager (Tracking)||Marketers are able to have a base tracking platform to provide tracking data for multiple ads and analytics tools|
|Marketing Automation (GetResponse)||Marketers are able to scale the email automation mails in a personalized|
|MarketingAutomation(Getresponse)||Marketers are able to nurture the leads through email marketing to further convert to next stage in the funnel|
|Paid Social Ads||Marketing running campaign on Paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) acquiring new leads|
|SEO (On Page Optimization)||Breadcrumbs (detailed search result on google, structured informations)|
|SupportDesk/LiveChat||Sales/CS team have a Live chat system where they can interact with users in real time|
Marketing Technology Architecture
Looking to implement a similar or more advanced technology version for your back office? We provide consultation and technology implementation service